Returns & Aftersales
The customer shall have a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of the delivery of the Product to cancel, or part cancel, the purchase of the product/s, in accordance with the applicable law. To exercise this right please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and RETURN in the title and we will get back with next steps.
Once the period of fourteen (14) calendar days has passed, Butter Up (Cognoo ltd) will not accept refunds for the withdrawal of the products purchased.
The customer shall not have the right to return the product established by the applicable laws and, in particular, including but not limited to, in the following cases: (i) Products made according to the Client's specifications or that are clearly personalised; (ii) For reasons of hygiene and health, Butter Up (Cognoo ltd) restricts the returns of hygiene products, products that may come into contact with the skin,(iii) Food products only in the case that they have been unsealed after delivery. Likewise, the return of any software for sale in our catalogue will not be accepted if the installation or activation of the same or the packaging, seal or seal has been opened or manipulated. This is due to the characteristics of this type of product that requires a license, registration or activation. Under these mentioned circumstances the return of the products or products will not be accepted.
In cases of the cancellation of orders that are ordered but not yet sent Butter Up (Cognoo ltd) reserves the right to charge between 20% and 50% of the amount of the product for the expenses.
The procedure to exercise the right of a refund will begin with the Client's request by emailing email@example.com with your order number and RETURN in the title and we will get back with next steps. Then sending the product to Quirumed upon confirmation that the return request has been accepted. The After-Sales Department will reply within a maximum of 48 hours from receipt of the request, assigning return instructions if accepted.
Once the Client has received the return number, they must return the product within fourteen (14) days from the date of notification of the request to Quirumed, by sending back the product (indicating the assigned return number on the package) to the following address:
Carrer del corretger 117, Parque Empresarial Táctica, 46980 Paterna (Valencia - España).
QUIRUMED, S.L.U. will check at its warehouse the status of the returned Product, reserving the right to refuse to make a refund in the event of detecting that the Product purchased is not received in perfect condition. If it is not received in its original packaging, this will result in a refund with a reduce amount from the original value of the product.
Butter up (Cognoo ltd) will manage the return of the price and delivery costs using the same payment system used by the Client for the purchase of the Products. No additional costs will be refunded for standard delivery charges, such as express, priority or courier service.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and RETURN in the title and we will get back with next steps.
Describe in detail what has happened, provide the order number and the number of the carrier's transit agency if possible. If you have pictures or videos, please attach them to the email.
Our After Sales Service will contact you by email within 24-48 hours.
- If your product is under warranty, make sure you have the original packaging, original accessories and all documentation (manual, sales invoice, etc.) .
- Your product can lose the warranty if you modify, alter or replace the same data or proof of purchase, if handled or repairs the product without authorization from the Technical Services or if no bill of sale .
- If your product is out of warranty, we will prepare a quotation for the repair of the product. In this case, if the customer accepts our repair estimate, they will have to send the product prepaid. The product must be well packaged to avoid damage during transportation otherwise Butter Up (Cognoo ltd) will not cover the product.
- Butter Up (Cognoo ltd) can not accept the return of kits that have had contact with skin or mouth, hygiene , personal care or made to measure or custom-made.
- Butter Up (Cognoo ltd) reserves the right not to accept the product for repair, if the material is not as provided in the Conditions of Purchase .